A very happy birthday, grattis på din födelsedag, my special Swedish meth prince snowflake, Joel Kinnaman!
It feels like I’m currently 100% stress and 0% person. I honestly think that school has triggered an anxiety disorder on top of my bipolar. So it’s basically piling up, the mental illness. What a fucking hoot.
I have a shrink appointment tomorrow and I’m going to bring up my concerns about this. I sure hope they take me seriously. I’ve been an anxiety-ridden mess for the past three weeks and I know it’s partly due to spiraling down to a depressive episode, but really, this is just ridiculous.
I’ve taken up meditation and I find it helps at least a bit. And I’ve managed to sleep pretty well too, which helps as well, but it’s just that I don’t get enough sleep. The quality of sleep has improved very much after ditching the looney pills, but it means I don’t fall asleep so easily. I’ve found that the meditation thing helps with that too, tho. And I’ve been taking melatonine a couple of nights too just to ease the process of falling asleep. It does make me a bit foggy in the mornings, so I don’t use it too often.
The problem is I wake up in the morning and the anxiety is there almost immediately, and I have again started to worry about my health, which surely is unfounded and just a symptom of the anxiety.
This is hell and I want this to stop.
11. something you’d give ANYTHING to hear performed live Love is Blindness by U2
12. a song by an artist who’s from where you’re from (town/
city/state/country) Broken by Sonata Arctica
13. a song made suddenly precious because of a special someone Dice by Finlay Quaye
14. a song made suddenly awful because of a special someone I’m sorry I really can’t think of one
15. something to BELT SHAMELESSLY/
do DIVA HANDS to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
16. something to SCREAM ALONG to What a Day by Faith No More
17. a song for raging this is a bit of a cliché, but Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit
18. a song that demands lipsyncing into a makeshift microphone Diamonds by Rihanna
19. the last song you had stuck in your head Offer Your Light by Devin Townsend Project
20. a song you’re dying to master all the words to Dust in the Wind by Kansas, I can’t seem to remember the words no matter how hard I try
I’m glad Akismet is a bloody good spam-slayer, I’m spared of all the shit there is. I sometimes do however amuse myself reading the spam comments in the rubbish bin before sending them to oblivion.
“Writing manually is time consuming, but there is tool for this task”
Well yes, it’s called a keyboard. I already use it.
“They may have happen to be spread on the subject of cargo area from a flower bouquet in the last in years past previous to there were clearly many compe .”
Ehm… fire advise goggle to you too, dear sir or madam.
Me too, bot, me too.