January 19th, 2017
Look, I’ve been meaning to make a post about Assassin’s Creed, because it damn well deserves one (go see it if you can!), but I’ve been switched to sort of automatic writing mode. I don’t know where all this is coming from, but I’ve written over 15 000 words in a week and there’s still more story to come. I’m not gonna fight it, no, this is one where words word very very effortlessly and that’s rare, so watch me ditch all my other duties and embrace the maladaptive daydreaming part of me.
-I thought we had something going on here. Something more than just… sex. But it’s all about the dick, isn’t it?
-Excuse me? Fuck you much? she jumped up and stormed out of the bedroom looking for her clothes. Damnit, she remembered the second she got to the hallway that she’d left everything in the bedroom. So she turned around and walked back, almost running into him.
-Yea, go on, get dressed and leave, you got what you wanted, he spat out in a bitter tone.
She was absolutely furious now. –I got…? No. You know what, fuck you. Fuck you and your fucking… everything. Fuck. YOU. I’ve been in love with you for good part of four fucking years and I’m trying here to not feel like a five quid whore you just used as a rebound from your ex and you have the fucking nerve to accuse me of just being after your fucking dick? That’s rich. I hope you step on legos you fucking leaky bagpipe.
January 15th, 2017
21. a song that you could SLAY at karaoke Caravan by Kitaro & Pages. Like you wouldn’t fucken believe.
22. a song you can’t help but dance to Sexyback by Justin Timberlake. Literally everywhere I happen to be when this comes on.
23. a song that makes you want to dance on a table Moon Kuu by Timi Lexicon (a finnish rap artist)
24. a song that makes you wanna STRIP Justify My Love by Madonna. That song is just pure porn.
25. a song with a great music video California Love by Dre and who ever there was. But yeah, that.
26. a song that makes you act out the music video when you hear it Who Do You Think You Are by Spice Girls.
27. a song with counting Vertigo by U2. Uno, dos, tres, catorce!
28. a song with spelling Shopping by Pet Shop Boys. Look at me, 80’s kid!
29. a song with lots of clapping Never Leave You by Lumidee. Jesus that song has some serious beats.
30. a song 40 years older than you Like my age + 40 years? Jesus. Jeepers Creepers by Johnny Mercer. This is literally the only one I could recognize because I had to google and oh lordy I am so old.
January 12th, 2017
At the moment I’m
– enjoying some youtube videos of this one Irish-German piece of meat who seems to be an absolute dork. Exhibit A.
– thinking about what to actually blog about.
– eating toast with brown sauce and cheese. Stay classy, girl!
– drinking earl grey, brewed for however many minutes the bag was forgotten in, maybe 7? No milk, no sugar, as per usual.
– wearing tracky dacks and Indiana Mouse tee (because i’ve been to the gym today and frankly i’m too bloody lazy to change)
– listening to a lecture about blasting in mines. When I say ‘listening’ I mean I can hear the guy rambling, but… I can’t be arsed, even if it’s quite interesting. I’m a bad student. Shame on me.
– wanting for it to be tomorrow already. Because Assassin’s Creed with mum and sweets. Yas.
– weather-wise it’s fucking atrocious in here. Snowing sideways. Ew.
– feeling not too stressed about school. It is the first lecture tho, so brace yourselves.
– wondering if I should change planners from my Domino to my Kikki.K teal. I probably should.
January 10th, 2017
I was going to be very productive and all with this blog, starting the first of January, but look how that’s gone. I’m blaming my moods again. I know I’m turning to mania again, becacuse obvious fucking signs. I’m annoyed at everything, I hate my life being stuck and I’m obsessing very badly over a celebrity. I wouldn’t be sleeping if it wasn’t for supplements.
So this is what my life is at the moment: I had a hissy fit yesterday to basically the whole world, because U2 announced The Joshua Tree 30 year anniversary tour and I can’t go, because they play like ten shows in Europe and none of them are even close to Finland. It’s not even my favourite album or anything, but I just… And I wanted to see Assassin’s Creed, but it seemed they’re not showing it anymore. (well they are, the news just in, buddy boy, so all that rage for nothing) and I was so fucking pissed off at that too.
So I had a hissy fit and just sat infront of the computer the whole evening, watching Centurion on Netflix and eating what was left of my stash of chocolate.
I know I’m pathetic. I just wish I had a normal functioning fucking brain.
January 5th, 2017
Current sexual orientation: Michael Fassbender doing a fancy roly-poly
Somebody please put me out of my misery.